1.Hughes JMO, Withers NJ (1974) Reinforcing of soft cohesive soils with stone columns. Ground Engineering 49–42:(3)7.
2.Madhav MR, Miura N (1994) Soil improvement. Panel report on stone columns. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, New Delhi, India, 164-5:163.
3.Van Impe WF (1989) Soil improvement techniques and their evolution, Balkema, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
4.Raithel M, Kempfert HG (2000) Calculation model for dam foundations with geotextile coated sand columns. International Conference on Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Melbourne, Australia.
5.Alexiew D, Brokemper D, Lothspeich S (2005) Geotextile encased columns (GEC): load capacity, geotextile selection and pre-design graphs. Geo-frontiers Conference, Austin, Texas 510-497.
12. Almeida, M. S. S., Hosseinpour, I., Riccio, M. & Alexiew, D. (2015). Behaviour of geotextile-encased granular columns supporting test embankment on soft deposit. Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141, No. 04014116 ,3. https://doi.org/10.1061/)ASCE( GT.5606.0001256-1943
15. Hasan M, Samadhiya NK (2016) Experimental and numerical analysis of geosynthetic-reinforced floating granular piles in soft clays. International Journal of Geosynthetics and Ground Engineering 3–1:(22)2. https://doi.org/10.1007/s6-0062-016-40891
16. Muzammil SP, Varghese RM, Joseph J (2018) Numerical simulation of the response of geosynthetic encased stone columns under oil storage tank. International Journal of Geosynthetics and Ground Engineering 12–1:(4)4. https://doi.org/10.1007/s6-0122-017-40891
18. Lajevardi, SH, Shamsi HR, Hamidi M, Enami S (2018) Numerical and experimental studies on single stone columns. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 5(55(:345-340. https://doi.org/10.1007/s-9546-018-112049
19. Madhav MR, Alamghir M, Miura N (1994) Improving granular column capacity by geogrid reinforcement. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Geotextiles, Geomembranes and Related Products, Singapore 356–351.
20. Malarvizhi SN, Ilamparuthi K (2007) Comparative study on the behavior of encased stone column and conventional stone column. Soils and Foundations 885-873:(5)47. https://doi.org/10.3208/sandf.47.873
22. Dash SK, Bora MC (2013) Influence of geosynthetic encasement on the performance of stone columns floating in soft clay. Canadian Geotechnical Journal 765–50:754. https://doi.org/10.1139/cgj0437-2012-
23. Gu M, Zhao M, Zhang L, Han J (2016) Effects of geogrid encasement on lateral and vertical deformations of stone columns in model tests. Geosynthetics International 112-100:(2)23. https://doi.org/10.1680/jgein.15.00035
25 Rezaei MM, Lajevardi SH, Saba HR, Ghalandarzadeh A, Zeighami E (2019) Laboratory study on single stone columns reinforced with steel bars and discs. International Journal of Geosynthetics and Ground Engineering :(2)5 14-1. https://doi.org/10.1007/s1-0154-019-40891
26. Shivashankar R, Babu MRD, Nayak S (2011) Performance of stone columns with circumferential nails”, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Ground Improvement 106-97:(2)164. https://doi.org/10.1680/ grim.2011.164.2.97
28. Yoo C, Lee D (2012) Performance of geogrid-encased stone columns in soft ground: full-scale load tests. Geosynthetics International 490–480:)6(19. https://doi. org/10.1680/gein.12.00033
34. Wehr J, (2006) The undrained cohesion of the soil as criterion for the column installation with a depth vibrator. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Vibratory Pile Driving and Deep Soil Vibratory Compaction, TRANSVIB, Paris, 162-157.
36. Barksdale RD, Bachus RC )1983( Design and construction of stone columns. Report No. FHWA/RD026/83-, Office of Engineering and Highway Operations Research and Development, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.
38. Danilov AI (1964) Diagram for dividing soils into ordinary, slumping and swelling. Translated from Osnovaniyan, Fundamental i Mekhanik O Gruntov, 5.
40. Hamidi M, Lajevardi SH (2018) Experimental study on the load-carrying capacity of single stone columns. International Journal of Geosynthetics and Ground Engineering -1:(26)4 10. https://doi.org/10.1007/s-0142-018-40891x
41. Vermeer PA, Brinkgreve RBJ (1998) Plaxis finite element code for soil and rock analyses. Balkema, Rotterdam.
42. Yu Y, Damians IP, Bathurst RJ (2015) Influence of choice of FLAC and PLAXIS interface models on reinforced soilestructure interactions. Computers and Geotechnics, 174-164 ,65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. compgeo.2014.12.009