Document Type : Research Article
1 Department of Civil Engineering, Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.
2 Geotechnical Group, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
10. FG.Bell, “Stabilization and treatment of clay soils with lime”, Part – 1: basic principles. Ground engineering, 21(2), (1988), pp.10–15.
11. J.D.Nelson, D.J Miller, “Expansive Soils – Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering”, John Wiley and Sons. (1992), USA.
12. A. Seco, F. Ramírez, L. Miqueleiz, B. García, “Stabilization of expansive soils for use in construction”, Applied Clay Science, 51 (2011) 348–352.
13. C. Urena, J.M. Azanon, F. Corpas, F. Nieto d, C. Leon, L. Pérez, “Magnesium hydroxide, seawater and olive mill wastewater to reduce swelling potential and plasticity of bentonite soil”, Construction and Building Materials, 45(2013) 289–297.
14. Dina A. Emarah, Safwat A. Seleem, “Swelling soils treatment using lime and sea water for roads construction”, Alexandria Engineering Journal, (2017) Article in press.
15. D.E.Sheeran, R.J.Krizek, “Preparation of homogeneous soil samples by slurry consolidation”, Journal of Materials, 6 (2): (1971) pp. 356–373.
16. R.J. Mair, “Centrifugal modelling of tunnel construction in soft clay”, Ph.D Thesis, (1979) Cambridge University, UK.
17. C.M.Martin, “Physical and numerical modelling of offshore foundation under combined loads”, Ph.D.Thesis, (1994), Oxford University, UK.
18. S.H.Kim, “Interaction between closely spaced tunnels in clay”, Ph.DThesis, (1996), Oxford University, UK.
19. D.N.Chapman, A.H.C.Chan and D.V.L.Hunt, “Model tests for investigating ground movements caused by multiple tunnelling in soft ground”. In proceedings of the 6th conferece on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, London, Taylor& Francis Group, (2006), pp.1133-1137.
20. W.A. Take, “The influence of seasonal moisture cycles on clay slopes”, Ph.D Thesis, (2003), University of Cambridge, UK.
21. D.J.White, W.A. Take, W.A. and M.D. Bolton, “Soil deformation measurement using particle image velocimetry (PIV) and photogrammetry”, Geotechnique 53, No.7, (2003) pp.619-63.