1. AASHTO, 2012 AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, Customary U.S. Units (6th Edition), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, 4th Edition, Washington, D.C.
2. Barker, R. M. & Puckett, J. A. 2013 Design of Highway Bridges: A LRFD Approach, 3rd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY.
3. Clough, R.W. & Penzein, J. 1993 Dynamics of Structures, McGraw Hill, New York.
4. Chopra AK, Chopra AK. Dynamics of structures: theory and applications to earthquake engineering. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice Hall; 2007 May 1.
5. chen, W.F. & Lui, E.M. 1987 Structural Stability, Elsevier, New York.
6. Caltrans, 2014a California Amendments to AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications – 6th Edition, California Department of Transportation, Sacramento, CA.
7. Najm H, Vasconez R. Assessment of AASHTO LRFD guidelines for analysis of regular bridges subjected to transverse earthquake ground motions. Bridge Structures. 2015 Jan 1; 11(1, 2):3-18.
8. Calvi GM. Recent experience and innovative approaches in design and assessment of bridges. Proceedings of 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, Canada, 2004.
9. Tubaldi E, Barbato M, Dall’Asta A. Transverse seismic response of continuous steel-concrete composite bridges exhibiting dual load path. Earthquake and Structures 2010; 1(1):21–41.
10. Tsai MH. Transverse earthquake response analysis of a seismically isolated regular bridge with partial restraint.Engineering Structures 2008; 30(2):393–403.
11. Makris N, Kampas G, Angelopoulou D. The eigenvalues of isolated bridges with transverse restraints at the end-abutments. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics 2010; 39(8):869–886.
12. Tubaldi E, Dall'Asta A. Transverse free vibrations of continuous bridges with abutment restraint. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics. 2012 Jul 25; 41(9):1319-40.
13. Buckle, I.G., Mayes, R.L. & Button, M.R., 1987 Seismic design and retrofit manual for highway bridge, Report No. FHWA-IP-6, Final Report, National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Verginia. 130-136.